I am a Ph.D. Candidate at the Department of Economics at University of Zurich and an affiliated researcher at the UBS International Center of Economics in Society. My research focuses on the intersection of financial markets and the macroeconomy.
I received my undergraduate degree in economics from the University of Munich (Ludwig-Maximilans-Universität) in 2012 and my Master of Science in economics and finance from the Barcelona Graduate School of Economics (Universitat Pompeu Fabra) in 2013. During my studies, I visited Maastricht University and University of California, Los Angeles, and worked at the Deutsche Bundesbank in Frankfurt and the International Monetary Fund in Washington, D.C.
- 2013-19: University of Zurich
- 2016-17: University of California, Los Angeles
- 2012-13: Barcelona Graduate School of Economics
- 2011-12: Maastricht University
- 2009-12: University of Munich