I received my undergraduate degree in economics from the University of Munich (Ludwig-Maximilans-Universität) in 2012 and my Master of Science in economics and finance from the Barcelona Graduate School of Economics (Universitat Pompeu Fabra) in 2013. I obtained my Ph.D. in economics at the University of Zurich in Summer 2019.
My work has been awarded the Young Economist Award by the European Economic Association, as well as the Young Innovators Award at the Vordenker Forum.
I visited Maastricht University and University of California, Los Angeles, and worked at the Deutsche Bundesbank in Frankfurt and the International Monetary Fund in Washington, D.C.
- 2019-today: Bank for International Settlements
- 2013-19: University of Zurich
- 2016-17: University of California, Los Angeles
- 2012-13: Barcelona Graduate School of Economics
- 2011-12: Maastricht University
- 2009-12: University of Munich