I work on computational complexity, with primary focus on proof complexity. I am currently a postdoc at the Institute of Mathematics of the Czech Academy of Sciences, Prague, Czech Republic, hosted by Prof. Professor Pavel Pudlák with a grant from the Knuth and Alice Wallenberg Foundation.
Prior to that I was a PhD student of Prof. Jakob Nordström in the Theoretical Computer Science Group at KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, Sweden. I received the Stockholm Mathematics Centre Prize for Excellent Doctoral Dissertation 2018/2019.
My cv: PDF (updated December 2019)
Homepage at CAS: http://www.math.cas.cz/homepage/main_page.php?id_membre=4051
Email: rezende at math dot cas dot cz
Phone: +420-222 090 768
Postal address: Institute of Mathematics AS CR, Žitná 25, 115 67 Praha 1, Czech Republic
- Susanna F. de Rezende, Jakob Nordström, Dmitry Sokolov, and Kilian Risse. Exponential Lower Bounds for Weak Pigeonhole Principle and Perfect Matching Formulas over Sparse Graphs. Submitted manuscript, 2019.
- Susanna F. de Rezende, Or Meir, Jakob Nordström, Toniann Pitassi, Robert Robere, and Marc Vinyals. Lifting with Simple Gadgets and Applications for Cutting Planes. Submitted manuscript, 2019.
- Susanna F. de Rezende, Or Meir, Jakob Nordström, and Robert Robere. Nullstellensatz Size-Degree Trade-offs from Reversible Pebbling. In Proceedings of the 34th Computational Complexity Conference (CCC 2019), July, 2019.
- Albert Atserias, Ilario Bonacina, Susanna F. de Rezende, Jakob Nordström, Massimo Lauria, and Alexander Razborov. Clique is Hard on Average for Regular Resolution. In Proceedings of the 50th Annual ACM Symposiumn on Theory of Computing (STOC 2018), June 2018.
- Joël Alwen, Susanna F. de Rezende, Jakob Nordström, and Marc Vinyals. Cumulative Space in Black-White Pebbling and Resolution. In Proceedings of the 8th Innovations in Theoretical Computer Science Conference (ITCS 2017), January 2017.
- Susanna F. de Rezende, Jakob Nordström, and Marc Vinyals. How Limited Interaction Hinders Real Communication (and What It Means for Proof and Circuit Complexity). In Proceedings of the 57th Annual IEEE Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science (FOCS 2016), October 2016.
- Julio Araujo, Nathann Cohen, Susanna F. de Rezende, Frédéric Havet, and Phablo F.S. Moura. On the Proper Orientation Number of Bipartite Graphs. In Theoretical Computer Science, 566 59-75, February 2015.
- Susanna F. de Rezende, Cristina G. Fernandes, Daniel M. Martins, and Yoshiko Wakabayashi. Intersecting Longest Paths. In Discrete Mathematics, 313 1401-1408, June 2013.
- Susanna F. de Rezende, Cristina G. Fernandes, Daniel M. Martins, and Yoshiko Wakabayashi. Intersection of Longest Paths in a Graph. In Electronic Notes in Discrete Mathematics (EuroComb '11) 38 743-748, December 2011.
Organizer of the workshop Rising Stars at KTH 2019.