Participate in Job-Embedded Teacher Induction ~
Clear Your Preliminary Credential
- Two years of ongoing support by an experienced, trained Catholic school teacher who completes the support provider program alongside the participating teachers
- Access to a menu of high quality, relevant professional development
- Job-embedded professional development and support
- Option to earn up to 12 units to apply toward a Master’s degree
- A California Clear Credential
- Be a Catholic School Teacher working with a core group of students throughout the school year
- Possess a Level 1 or Preliminary Credential
SDCOE Lead Coordinator: Ms. Keri Morgan - email@example.com
Have you been teaching for three or more years? If you have at least three years of full-time teaching experience in a private school, you may qualify for a CA Preliminary Credential.
If you already have a CA Preliminary Credential, click here to see if you qualify for the Early Completion Option (ECO), a one-year program to earn a Clear CA Credential.
If you need to earn your CA Preliminary Credential, refer to agreements (below) the Office for Schools has with local and online universities: