Sleep Point 6
SP Coordinator: Paul De-Araugo 0419 405 243 email@example.com
Deputy Coordinator: Ron Rose 0417 313 484 Woody1stNuna@gmail.com
Activity Co-ordinator : Ron Rose 0417 313 484 Woody1stNuna@gmail.com
Activity U: 1st Heatherdale
Activity V: Bennetswood Venturers
Activity W: Skipper Holland BP Guild
Activity Y: 1st Bennetswood
- First aid assistant: Leslie Eckfield; firstname.lastname@example.org
- First aid assistant: Belinda Williams; email@example.com
- Radio operator: Peter Fraser
- Radio operator:
Catering; Mont Albert North
For Scout Hike in 2019 your food package MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE
As all supplies are pre-purchased including all the food, fuel etc. before we arrive.
Payments to District Account (details below) NO LATER THAN 5:00PM Monday14th MAY
A : FULL CATERING $50.00
- 24 hour coffee, tea, hot chocolate and biscuits
- ALL Meals FRI-Supper and or Dinner, SAT Breakfast ,Lunch, Dinner. SUN Breakfast, Lunch
B : SAT DINNER ONLY $25.00
- SAT night dinner
C : LATE ARRIVAL $ 40.00
- 24 hour coffee, tea, hot chocolate and biscuits & SAT Lunch, Dinner. SUN Breakfast, Lunch
PAYMENT OPTION (Must be received before 5.00pm 14/05/2017)
Direct transfer CBA Bank: BSB: 063146, Account:10001977
Please use your NAME and option A,B,C above when entering the reference details
Hi Leaders and friends. Scout hike would not function without the help of leaders, adults , venturers and Rovers.
SP6 ( sleep-point Six ) is one of six sleep-points , a HQ team, 4x4 team, first Aid and communications teams that are all integral in the running of scouthike. SP6 is run by Whitehorse district and once again in 2018 we are looking for volunteers to assist. We run our Sleep point, 4 activities bases near our sleep point, catering and welfare and this usually requires around 60-70 people.
If you are interested in helping please give me a call.