About Mr. Trimble
- I am a geologist by training and a life-long teacher. I grew up in Tennessee.
- I received a B.S. in Geology from Sewanee: The University of the South in 2007.
- I taught courses in Geology and Climatology at the University of Wyoming from 2008-2009.
- I received an M.S. in Geology from the University of Wyoming in 2010.
- I worked as a professional geologist in Alaska from 2010-2014.
- I taught lab courses in Geology, Remote Sensing, and Climatology at Oregon State University from 2014-2016.
- I taught courses in Earth Science and Physics at Linus Pauling Middle School and West Albany High School in 2016-2017.
- I received an M.S. in Science Education from Oregon State University in 2017.
- I taught Physical Science at Lebanon High School in 2017-2018.
- I joined the Franklin School Staff in 2018.
- I enjoy mountain biking, skiing, and surfing.