Ph.D, Postdoctoral Fellow
Dr. Soulaimane Berkane received his Engineering and M.Sc. degrees in Automatic Control from Ecole Nationale Polytechnique, Algiers, in 2013, and his PhD in Electrical Engineering from the University of Western Ontario in December 2017. He held a postdoctoral position at the University of Western Ontario in 2018 and he is currently working as a postdoctoral associate for the EU H2020 project Co4Robots at KTH Royal Institute of Technology. He received the 2017 award of Excellence in Graduate Research at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Western Ontario.
- Hybrid systems: theory & applications
- Formal verification and control
- Constrained control and estimation
- Guidance, navigation and control
- Robot navigation and task planning
- Multi-robot systems coordination
- Cooperative and distributed estimation
Click here (last updated on 12/2018).
Department of Automatic Control
School of Electrical Engineering
KTH Royal Institute of Technology
SE-100 44, Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: +46 73 92 72 192
- 11/2018: I will give a talk at the I3S laboratory, University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, Host: Prof. Tarek Hamel.
- 8/2018: Started a postdoc position with Prof. Dimos V. Dimarogonas at KTH Royal Institute of Technology.
- 1/2018: Started a postdoc position with Prof. Abdelhamid Tayebi at UWO.
- 1/2018: I am the lecturer for the Electrical Measurement and Instrumentation at UWO.
- 11/2017: I have successfully defended my Ph.D thesis at UWO. I was honored to have Prof. Andrew R. Teel as my thesis examiner.