Sausage Stuffing Bacon Bombs
Sausage Stuffing Bacon Bombs Recipe
Prepared sausage stuffing (see note below), cooled.
1 lb package of thick cut bacon, uncooked (any kind)
***Note: When I make stuffing, I add in cooked sage sausage to it. Make the recipe you like to make and just add some ground sage stuffing***
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. Roll stuffing mix into approximately 12 oblong balls.
4. Wrap each ball with a strip of bacon. You can secure with toothpicks but the bacon will seal itself around each ball.
5. Sprinkle each ball with brown sugar.
6. Bake 20 minutes (until bacon is cooked and crispy)