Membership Tool Kit is the platform for Sandburg’s Parent Directory (formally myschoolanywhere)
We invite you to visit https://sandburgpto.membershiptoolkit.com/ to get connected to your child's classroom directory and our school directory. Once you create a Membership Toolkit Account, you will have access to the Directory where you can find your class lists.
Here's what you need to do: Go to https://sandburgpto.membershiptoolkit.com/
- Click on the Register/Login button.
- If you already have an account with another school or organization that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Search for your name and update your record. If you're not in our system, then-
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.