I am an ESR of the ATLAS ITN project pursuing a joint Ph.D. in Computer Science at the University of Verona and University of Strasbourg. Previously, I was a research associate working on deep learning at Ati Motors, a rogue startup working on autonomous electric cargo vehicles. I graduated from the International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore(IIITB) with both Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Information Technology.
- Machine Learning
- Computer Vision
- Medical Image Analysis
- Simultaneous Localization and Mapping(SLAM)
- Computer Graphics
Publications and Presentations
- Optimizing Schedule of Trains in Context of a Large Railway Network - 2018
- Poster Presentation: Indian Railways - A Heuristic Based Approach to Solve Problems in Complex Networks - 2017
- Poster Presentation: Collaborative Design of Visual Analytic Techniques for Survey Data for Community-based Research in Public Health - 2017
- Winners, Hilti Mobile App Competition World Final, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, March 2016.
- First Runners-up, Steer Quest Animation/VFX/Gaming Hackathon, Bangalore, India, April 2016.
- Second Runners-up, Applift Datathon, Bangalore, India, 2015.
- Finalist, Lunar Rover Challenge, IIT Madras, India, 2014.