Partnerships & Fundraising Coordinator
Student Summer Job 2017
- Research and cultivate opportunities for proactive engagement of members of the community living in Beacon Hill & Vanier, the neighbourhood of the Rhoda Institute and Masjid.
- Maintain strong relationships with current donors and partners and build relationships with new contacts.
- Research and develop grant proposals for community funders and manage fundraising activities.
- Applicant must be a full-time post-secondary student returning to full-time status in the fall between the ages of 15-30
2. Applicants studying in the following fields, will be given priority: business, marketing, communications
3. Experience working with the not-for-profit sector is an asset
- Nine weeks
- Starting in June
Please send CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 14 at 11:59 PM EST.
The Sanad Collective is committed to the principles of Employment Equity and to achieving a workforce which is representative of the Canadian population. We strongly encourage candidates to self-identify if they are an Aboriginal person, a member of a visible minority group or a person with a disability. We also recognize the transferability of an immigrant’s training and education and encourage newcomers to put forth their foreign education and experience.