Welcome to my page!!
My Research has mainly Focused on Remote Sensing for Water Resources and Environment.
- Name: Salem Ibrahim SALEM ( サレム イブラヒム サレム)
- Nationality : Egyptian
- Postdoctoral fellow, Institute of Industrial Science (IIS), The University of Tokyo.
- Assistant Professor (Study leave), Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University, Egypt.
Major Research Interest
- Remote sensing techniques to assess the quality of water resources.
- Accuracy of satellite products (e.g., chlorophyll, colored dissolved organic matter).
- Data simulation (e.g., remote sensing reflectance).
- Atmospheric correction of satellite products.
- Aquatic hydrology and ecology.
- Regional climate model.
- Researches related to both Water and Wastewater Treatment.
- Voice recognition