Mr. Salba's Classroom Site
This is a page for Mr. Salba's AP World History and AP European History classes at Chattahoochee High School. Detailed information about the classes can be found in the OneNote Workbooks and Syllabus' located below.
March 9th Online Learning Day Assignment
- Watch Crash Course imperialism - https://youtu.be/alJaltUmrGo
- Watch Crash Course: Asian Response to Imperialism - https://youtu.be/nxmWfbXS4Pw
- Answer the following questions and submit them via email or on your OneNote Personal page:
- What is imperialism?
- What was the motivation for imperialism in the second half of the 19th century?
- How did African and Asian counties respond to imperialism?
- Was there a difference in their responses? What was it?
- How did 19th century imperialism differ from earlier conquests?
AP World History OneNote Workbook: Click Here
AP World History Syllabus: Click Here
AP European History OneNote Workbook: Click Here
AP European History Syllabus: Click Here
Class Outlook Calendar