You were born an original, don't die a copy.
-- John Mason
Some Recent and Upcoming events that I am involved in ...
- Received a GOLD Medal in the IENA Exhibition, Germany, 2017 for the project, named "VIBRATION-AND-PATTERN (VAP) CODE: A SMART AND SECURE AUTHENTICATION SCHEME."
- Press touch code: A finger press based screen size independent authentication scheme for smart devices. See more here: http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0186940
- A new term, "Crowd Associated Network (CrAN)" is coined in our work, which will appear in IEEE COMMAG. See more here: *News https://sites.google.com/site/spathansite/cran
- Guest Editor, CFP - Special Collection on SECURITY MECHANISMS AND DATA ACCESS PROTOCOLS IN INNOVATIVE WIRELESS NETWORKS, IJDSN, SAGE Publications [Submission Deadline: July 24, 2017]
- Editor, Book: "A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE TO IPTV DELIVERY NETWORKS", Wiley [To Appear]
I was born and raised in Comilla, Bangladesh. I finished my secondary and higher secondary education with extraordinary results from Comilla Cadet College (CCC), which is one of the country's best educational institutions. I secured 15th position in SSC and 3rd position in HSC. In 1999, I got admitted into Islamic University of Technology (IUT), Bangladesh, in the Department of Computer Science and Information Technology (CIT) (now CSE). I received my Bachelor's degree in 2003. In 2004, I joined MIU as a lecturer of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) department. I was involved with that department until I started my masters' in Computer and Information Engineering (CIE) at International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) in December, 2006. I receive my Master's degree in 2009.
I received my PhD in 2013, from the Department of Information Engineering, University of Padova (UniPD), Italy, under the supervision of Prof. Michele Zorzi. I mainly work with Dr. Paolo Casari (my co-supervisor) in Underwater Communication. I was also a member of the Special Interest Group on NETworking (SIGNET) group. I am one of the developers of the DESERT underwater simulator.
After the completion of my PhD, I joined the Department of Computer Science at the American International University–Bangladesh (AIUB) as a faculty member. On April 2015, I joined at Faculty of Information and Communication Technology of University Tunku Abdul Rahman, Kampar, Perak, Malaysia. Currently, I am with the Faculty of Computer Systems and Software Engineering at University Malaysia Pahang, Gambang, Kuantan, Malaysia.
copyright ©2017 saifulazad