This document explains Ravencourt policies for Safer Walking Package Plans (which we sometimes refer to in this policy as “services”).
- View or update your payment method. Please note that we currently only support one payment method at a time per Safer Walking account.
- Update your login credentials, (email and password).
- View the current status of your account. Status can either be enabled, meaning payments are up to date and you can still log into the service, and disabled, meaning that a payment has been missed and you are no longer able to log into the service.
- Add/remove the number of devices you can have on your account. This will update your subscription price accordingly.
- Cancel your Subscription. This will terminate your subscription immediately and discard of all billing information associated with your account. You will still be able to use the service until the end of the current billing cycle.
Your Safer Walking Activation account credentials are the same as the credentials used to log into the mobile app.
Free Trial – Product Plans
The first 5 days after you launch your new Safer Walking account are absolutely free and you may cancel at any time. After 5 days, your account will begin being charged for the monthly subscription plan you’ve chosen.
We offer monthly subscriptions for both services. You’re automatically charged as appropriate once a month. You can update your billing information or cancel your subscription at any time.
If a charge to the payment method on your Safer Walking account is declined, we may make additional attempts to process the payment. If payment continues to fail, we will disable your account, and we may attempt to notify you by email. To ensure payment is successfully processed, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Verify that your bank account is sufficiently funded
- Make sure your debit card information on file with Safer Walking Activation is up to date
- Contact your bank or credit card provider to approve payments to Safer Walking.
If payment continues to fail, please submit a ticket through the Support link in the footer of your account, or call us using the number below if you have any billing questions or suggestions about this policy.
We are happy to assist you with your question or issue by phone.
- 01780 489100 (UK Toll Free)
You can view your service at any time by signing in here. The price for your subscription plan changes depending on the number of devices you select for your Safer Walking account:
Increase – If you increase the number of devices for your plan, the price for your subscription will update immediately and this will be the amount that you will be charged on the next billing cycle . If you are subscribed to the Tracker without SIM package, you will be required to give the phone numbers for each of the devices you wish to add.
Decrease – Similarly to increasing, if you decrease the number of devices for your plan, the price for your subscription will update immediately and this will be the amount that you will be charged on the next billing cycle . In order to decrease the number of devices with your account you first must log into your Safer Walking mobile app and remove your devices to desired number of devices. Once this is completed you can log back into your Safer Walking Activation account and decrease the number of devices for your account.
If you cancel your services, your cancellation takes effect on your next billing cycle. This means we won’t be able to refund you for any unused portion of your services.