PROTECT YOUR HOME AND FAMILY WITH A NEW AND AFFORDABLE SAFETY PRODUCT
RUN BY SUPER POWER ELECTRIC SERVICES LLC, SAFETY ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR EXPERT COMPANY License- 0078667
On average, approximately one third of all property losses are electrically related. Fully one fourth of those losses are caused by faulty electrical connections. In such cases, loose, dirty, damaged, corroded or oxidized connections and contacts inevitably lead to increased electrical resistance - generating heat and infrared energy as a result. Such problems, given sufficient time, inevitably result in fire or another electrical injury.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP YOU PREVENT ELECTRICAL HAZARDS WITH A NEW PRODUCT THAT EVERY HOME IN AMERICA SHOULD HAVE, BY USING IT YOU CAN:
- PREVENT FIRE AND ELECTRICAL INJURY CAUSED BY IMPROPER ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS
- DOESN'T NEED INSTALLATION OF A PROFESSIONAL
- As a homeowner or renter the last thing you would like to happen is to have any type of problem with your electrical components system at home, this our most important place where we live and raise our family, we always need to feel safe and eliminate any type of electrical hazards that may cause many problems, such as fire or even fatalities.
- Identifying electrical threats before they reach combustion or component failure temperatures is becoming increasingly more difficult due to the complexity of today’s home operation systems and control equipment. In addition, the sheer number of breakers, fuses, and other electrical service hardware make it virtually impossible to physically inspect, shut down, and tighten every electrical connection on any regular basis.
- Each circuit breaker is rated for a specific current flow. circuit breaker overload can be the result of poor quality electrical connections or faulty appliances, resulting in the generation of excessive heat, If the current exceeds a circuit breaker’s rating it will “break” the circuit, cutting power to the device to prevent an electrical fire or other injury, one of the most common problems with breakers is that it wont trip when it overload In addition to excessive current flow on the wires, the temperature of residential circuit breakers should not exceed 130°F.
There is some good news, there is an effective way to decrease electrical fire hazards to minimum chance of occurrence.
"The Thermal Temperature Indicator Sticker for Circuit Breakers"
- The thermal indicators are basically little yellow and white circle stickers, the only thing you have to do is to peel each one of them and stick one on every circuit breaker of your main panel service board, just as easy as that something anyone can do. If you need to disconnect or to switch on a breaker it must be reachable to you, so the same thing here, you can get to the main service box, and put the thermal indicator stickers on your breakers, so no electrician needed here. The inner white thermal part of the sticker indicator is the one that will indicate you if something with your electrical system goes wrong and the breaker reaches to a faulty temperature, then the thermal sticker becomes permanently black to indicate you to keep an eye or to call a professional before a real hazard starts, that way you effectively prevent problems.
You will get many benefits with this useful product
TOTAL PRICE FOR 50 PCS- $59.99 USD
PLEASE CALL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR ANY QUESTION