1. I am the Lord your God: You shall not have strange Gods before me.
2. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.
3. Remember to keep holy the Lord's day.
4. Honor your father and mother.
5. You shall not kill.
6. You shall not commit adultery.
7. You shall not steal.
8. You shall not lie.
9. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife.
10. You shall not cover your neighbor's goods.
Anointing of the Sick
The Great Commandment
Love the Lord your God with all your heart,
all your mind, all your soul and love your neighbor as yourself.
The Rite of Reconciliation
1. Go into the confessional.
2. Make the sign of the Cross and say: "Bless me Father, for I have sinned. This is my first confession."
3. After telling Father your sins, Father will give you a penance to do.
Remember to do your penance AFTER you leave the confessional
4. After Father finishes talking with you about how to improve your life, he will ask you to make a good Act of Contrition.
5. Father will hold up his hand while he gives you the blessing of absolution. You are to bow your head slightly and listen to the blessing. Near the end of the blessing, Father will say "I absolve you of your sins, IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT. AMEN. Make the Sign of the Cross as father says the Sign of the Cross. You then say AMEN with Father.
6. Father may say: "Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good." You respond: "His mercy endures forever"; or father may say "Go in peace or have a good day, etc..."
7. You say "Thank you, Father" before leaving.
Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed by Thy name. Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen
Glory be to the Father and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen
Grace Before Meals
Bless us O Lord and these your gifts which we are about to receive from your bounty through Christ Our Lord. Amen
Act of Contrition
My God, I am sorry for all my sins, with all my heart, in choosing to do wrong and failing to do good I have sinned against you, whom I should love above all things. I firmly intend, with your help, to do penance, to sin no more, and to avoid whatever leads me to sin. Our Savior Jesus Christ suffered and died for us, in His Name, my God, have mercy. Amen