Community Improvement District
Robinwood West Subdivision in West County St Louis has 478 Homes. Noted for it's friendly atmosphere - this is a subdivision where people get together for backyard BBQs, events at the Community Center, to support the Robinwood West Stingray's Swim Team, the Book Club & much more! Parkway Schools (Award Winning Ross Elementary) are fabulous. You can walk to the County Library, Dierbergs Grocery, shops & restaurants. Great Location with QUICK access to Page Ave Ext, Olive, 270, 40/64, & 70!
The Robinwood West Community Improvement District is an organization dedicated to bettering the Robinwood West Community. Robinwood West is a friendly, inclusive community where residents live, play, and work together to achieve our shared hopes and meet our shared challenges. We invite you to come and share your ideas at the monthly meetings held on the first Monday of each month at 7:00pm at the Robinwood West Community Center. Check the community center calendar for changes due to holidays and additional meetings. To contribute an article, neighborhood news or advertisement, please e-mail material for publication to the editor. Newsletter contributions must be received by the second Monday of each month to be published in the current edition.
RWCID BOARD MEMBERS
- President: Joe Stirmlinger - email@example.com
- Vice President: LaShawna Samuel - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Cathy O'Ryan - email@example.com
- Secretary: Laurie Easton - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director: Tom Schoeffler - email@example.com
- Editor: .............................. - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webmaster: Michael Sullivan - email@example.com