Conference Date: March 8, 2020
The sixth annual Rutgers University Musicological Society (RUMS) Graduate Student Music Conference will take place on Sunday, March 8th, 2020 from 9 AM to 6 PM, at Rutgers University in New Brunswick, NJ. The conference provides a platform for graduate students in various sub-disciplines, including but not limited to musicology, music theory, and ethnomusicology, to exchange ideas and present original research.
Check back at this page for further details.
Directions & Parking
The conference will take place in Richard H. Shindell Choral Hall, Mortensen Hall, 85 George Street, New Brunswick, NJ 08901. Parking is available in the Douglass Parking Deck. To get from the parking deck to Mortensen Hall, follow these directions:
1. Walk out of the parking deck toward George Street
2. Turn right and follow the path that runs parallel to George Street
3. Turn left onto the large concrete bridge that crosses over George Street
4. Walk to the right of the buildings in front of you (Hickman Hall) and continue straight until you reach the Bettenbender Plaza traffic circle
5. Walk around the traffic circle; Mortensen Hall* will be directly in front of you
*Mortensen Hall is handicap and wheelchair accessible.