The 3rd BR-SCS: Network(ING), is a forward-thinking student conference to discuss the recent advances, existing state-of-the-art techniques, algorithms and applications of the networks theory in the broad area of bioinformatics and computational biology. Network-based research is currently a hot topic research field and a high interest of many groups around the globe. The field presents huge applications like designing new technologies for synthetic biology, personalized medicine, cancer target and cell behavior studies, comparative genomics and several others. Plus, we are look(ING) forward to build and provide network opportunities for the audience.
- Call Abstract open: April 16th
- Call Abstract close: September 15th
- Event: October 24th, preceding the 14th X-Meeting at the city of São Pedro-SP
Schedule at a glance
- 09:00 - 09:30: Registration
- 09:30 - 10:00: Conference Opening
- 10:00 - 12:00: Student Presentations Sessions
- 12:00 - 13:00: Lunch Break
- 13:00 - 13:20: RSG Presentation
- 13:20 - 14:00: Keynote Speaker
- 14:00 - 15:30: Panel Discussion
Confirmed Speaker: Dr. Jan Baumbach, professor and chair of experimental bioinformatics, from the Technical University of Munich (https://www.baumbachlab.net/head).