BE A VIBRANT CLUB
THIS SHORT GUIDE BOOK HELPS CLUB PRESIDENTS DETERMINE THEIR LEVEL OF VIBRANCY
2019 - Be a Vibrant Club.pdf
YOU CLUB LEADERSHIP PLAN
- Decide what you would like to look like in 5 years
- Decide on your annual goals, and enter them into Rotary Club Central.
- Hold club meetings that keep members engaged and informed.
- Communicate openly in your club.
- Prepare members for future roles to smooth leadership transitions.
- Adapt your club’s bylaws to reflect the way the club works.
- Develop strong relationships within your club
- Coach new and continuing members in leading.
- Make sure all members are involved in activities that genuinely interest them.
- Create practical committees for your club.