Pop Up Dinners
Shared Kitchen Space
STAY TUNED FOR UPCOMING COOKING CLASSES or Pop Up Dinners
INTERESTED IN RENTING SPACE TO HOST A COOKING CLASS OR HOST A POP UP DINNER AT ROSIE'S COMMUNITY KITCHEN?
1. Contact Colleen@PICFoodSafety.com
2. You’ll also need to complete ALL of the following BEFORE applying:
- Complete a ServSafe Food safety course and receive a ServSafe Certificate (register at PICFoodSafety.com for the 1 day course; cost is $195.00); you will need to attach your ServSafe Certificate to you application.
- Register your business (cost varies depending on what type of business you establish; application can be found at http://www.michigan.gov); this process will provide you with the necessary EIN/Tax ID Number you will need for your business; you will need to attach a copy of your registration (i.e. LLC, DBA, etc.) to your application.
3. After being ACCEPTED into Rosie's Community Kitchen:
- First, you will fill out the Rosie's Community Kitchen Intake Form and pay a deposit required by Rosie's Community Kitchen (you will pay this AFTER your application is accepted but before you begin working at Rose's Community Kitchen).
- Purchase insurance (Rose's Community Kitchen and DKC requires a $1 Million general liability policy that names Rosie's Community Kitchen as co-insured); such insurance policies generally run between $300-$500 per year and will be required by many events, retailers, vendors, and businesses you work with; you will need to attach a copy of your insurance policy to your application.
- You will apply for and be inspected for your Food License through the health department as a temporary event; you cannot utilize Rosie's Community Kitchen until you have been approved by the Health Department.
- You will pay your rental fee and sign the kitchen rental agreement
- Advertise, sell tickets to your event!
Rosie's Community Kitchen is Managed by PIC Staffing.
235 Spencer Ln, Suite B
Ypsilanti, MI 48198