Rosemaling Coast to Coast is excited to once again partner with Luther College as the site of our second convention. Located on the west side of Decorah, Luther College has a 1,000 acre beautifully landscaped campus. The Upper Iowa River runs through a portion of campus and wooded bluffs surround it. Most of Luther’s buildings are divided between an upper and lower campus.
HOTEL ROOM BLOCK/LUTHER HOUSING
Hotel rooms have been reserved at the Fairfield Inn and Suites located just 8 minutes from Luther College. Contact information and hotel room rates can be found below. Mention Rosemaling Coast to Coast when making your room reservation to ensure that you get the correct room rate.
Dorm rooms have also been reserved at Luther College. Contact information and room rates are listed below.
For assistance with lodging, please contact Charlene Selbee at 505-331-7154 or email her at email@example.com or www.facebook.com/cselbee.
FAIRFIELD INN AND SUITES
2041 Iowa State Highway 9
Decorah, IA 52101
Room Block: Sunday, June 23, 2019 – Thursday, June 27, 2019
Cutoff Date: May 25, 2019
Room Rate: $126 King or Queen Room/No extra fee for more than two in a room
LUTHER COLLEGE - FARWELL HALL
700 College Drive
Decorah, IA 52101
Single Occupancy: $50 per night
Double Occupancy: $43 per night
Here are two web links for Rosemaling Convention Housing. The first link will take you to the registration page for booking a single room. The second link will take you to the registration page for booking a double room. The number of single occupancy rooms in Farwell Hall is limited and reserved on a first come first serve basis. When all the single occupancy rooms are booked we will take down the housing link
For people wishing to book a single occupancy room ($50 per night) in Farwell Hall:
For people wishing to book a double occupancy room ($43 per person per night) in Farwell Hall.
Housing Registration Notes
• Our registration system accepts credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover) or ACH (e-check) payments. Guests may either pay for their room in full or make a $50 deposit with the remaining balance due on the last day of your convention. Luther's room registration system will confirm your reservation and payment via email. Luther staff will assign rooms prior to your event and will have rooms assignments and keys ready upon your arrival. Keys may be picked up at the Summer Conferences, Camps, and Events Office in the Dahl Centennial Union. Check-in time is 3 p.m. and check-out is 10 a.m.
• Please note that Luther College is not a hotel, but a residential liberal arts college. You will be staying in a dorm room and sharing a common bathroom (with showers) with other guests on your floor. Luther will provide a linen packet (2 sheets,pillowcase, towel, and washcloth) and each room has pillows and blankets. If you have mobility issues you may wish to book a room at a local hotel which can better serve your needs. Luther does not have handicap accessible rooms.
• Children (2 maximum per room) under the age of 16 years old may sleep on the floor of their parent’s double occupancy room in a sleeping bag. There is a $25 per child facility charge.
ROSEMALING COAST TO COAST | SUMMER 2019
• Parking for all Farwell Hall Guests will be about a block from the residence hall (in the same location as last year if youattended).
• Questions: Please email Luther at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the name of your event, your last name and the topic of your message in the subject line of your email message. After June 1 you may call Luther College's summer office at 563-382-1418.
Decorah is located at the intersection of U.S. Hwy. 52 (north/south) and Iowa Hwy. 9 (east/west).
I-90 (east/west) is approximately 60 miles north. I-35 (north/south) is about 90 miles west. I-380 (east/west) is 80 miles south.
Decorah is just under a 3-hour drive from the Minneapolis/St. Paul area and is approximately 60 miles from Rochester, Minnesota; La Crosse, Wisconsin; and Waterloo, Iowa.
Click on the map above to get a printable PDF version of the campus map