Lotus Blossom Indian Head Massage
A Lotus Blossom Indian Head Massage treatment will ease tension and stress held in the upper back, neck and head. I carry out the massage with you seated on a low back chair or stool and it is done through your clothes so no oils or creams are used.
I will use a series of soothing, rhythmic massage strokes to gently ease away any knots and tension across the back, shoulder, neck areas and along the arms.
Your scalp is then given a thorough massage using a variety of hair raising techniques that will leave you feeling refreshed and invigorated!
I include a pressure point facial massage and ear massage, completing the treatment with energy balancing.
A bonus of course is that you will be receiving a mini Reiki session throughout the massage, as the Reiki naturally flows to you if you need it.
Common Benefits Experienced
- Relief of symptoms stemming from tension headaches, migraines or sinusitis.
- Eases general muscle tension and pains in the neck and shoulders (sometimes caused by prolonged use of a computer)
- Helps you get a good nights sleep if you suffer from insomnia.
- Calms and soothes the nerves and lessens symptoms related to anxiety/panic attacks, stress related conditions such as depression and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Enhances a feeling of well-being and eases mental tiredness.
- Helps you become more aware of the "inner you", your inner thoughts and feelings.
- On a subtle level helps re-balance the chakras and clear stuck energy.
* NEW *
Lotus Blossom Drum Treatments
If you are experiencing a particularly high level of stress or anxiety, or just want a taster of how a drum can be used in a therapy session, I am now offering a Lotus Blossom Drum Head Massage also, which incorporates the use of a shamanic drum and some breath work to encourage an even deeper relaxation and stress release .