Rockland Indoor Ultimate will follow most of the rules from USA Ultimate for indoor, which can be found here.
All players must be 16 years of age or older and must sign a waiver with Westrock before playing. Any players under the age of 18 but have a parent or guardian present to sign the waiver at the first of the season.
If you have any questions about rules or format, please e-mail Jon Collins.
Here are the noted changes to USAU's standard rules.
- Field Size: Westrock field size is approximately 60 ft x 110 ft
- Time: Games are 45 minutes with 2 21-minute halves and a 3-minute halftime
- Pulls are inverted.
- Time outs do not stop the clock. Each team is allowed 1 timeout per game. Time outs are 60 seconds long. Only the player with possession of the disc may call a timeout, and they cannot be called in the last five minutes of the game. Any player can sub on a time out except for the player who called the time out.
- Injuries do stop the clock but do not count as time outs.
- Open: There is currently no forced gender ratio but a 3/2 or 4/1 ratio may be implemented should there be enough female players in any given season.
- Cleats: Non-metal cleats only.
- Assessing Points: After a 1 minute start-of-game delay, teams may start 10/27 Updated. Each team has one time out per game. Time outs are 60 seconds long and do not stop the clock.
- Foot Blocks are not allowed.
- Fouls: If there is a contested foul call within the last minute of a game, captains are allowed to ask for the clock to be stopped until the foul call is resolved. For a non-contested foul, the clock does not stop. No player besides a captain can ask for the clock to be stopped.