Associate Professor, ENSMM (Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Mécanique et des Microtechniques), in Besançon
Kanty Rabenorosoa holds a MS degree (2007) in Electrical Engineering from INSA Strasbourg, France and a Ph.D in Microrobotics and Automatic (2010) from Université de Franche-Comté. He was a temporary research assistant at FEMTO-ST Institute in AS2M department (Automatic Control and Micro-Mechatronic Systems) from october 2010 to august 2011. He was a postdoc fellow at LIRMM in DEXTER team between september 2011 to August 2012 in framework of ARKNESS project. He is currently associate professor at FEMTO-ST Institute in Automatic Control and Micro-Mechatronic Systems (AS2M) department. His research interests are microrobotic and micromechatronic systems for medical applications. Especially, his investigation are focused on continuum robotics and electro-active polymers actuators.
He is involved in Labex ACTION (Contract ANR-11-LABX-0001-01) and has participated in several European projects (EUPASS, ARAKNES, μRALP) and ANR projects (Nanorol, NEMRO). With colleagues, they got a Jury Special Awards in MICRONORA 2014 and a MEDTEC 2015 Innovation Awards with AMAROB project.
UMR CNRS 6174 - Univ. Bourgogne Franche-Comté / ENSMM / UTBM
24, rue Alain Savary, 25000 Besançon - FRANCE
Phone: 00 33 (0)3 81 40 28 13
Fax: 00 33 (0)3 81 40 28 09
Email: rkanty 'at' femto-st 'dot' fr
- Workshop on "Conception mécatronique pour les interventions minimales invasives" with GDR Robotique (GT1/GT6) at ISIR/UPMC (29 June 2017).
- April 2017: Lucas Sanchez joins us for his final internship.
- March 2017: Souha Regaieg joins us for her final internship.
- February 2017: "COSMIC" project is funded by FLI WP3.
- February 2017: 100% success rate to the pre-proposal of ANR 2017. Let's cross our fingers for the full proposals.
- February 2017: Alksandr Liadov joins us for his undergraduate internship.