Need help finding supports in your community? Check out these three organizations. They are free and kept up-to-date.

Aging and Disability Resource Connection

The Aging and Disability Resource Connection (ADRC) of Oregon can help you learn about local public and privately paid options. The ADRC has trained professional staff who can help you and your family with immediate needs, or help you plan for the future.

Phone: (855) 673-2372 Website: ADRC


A central hub helping people identify, navigate and connect with the local resources they need. Simply dial 211 on your phone.

Web: 211 Oregon

Elders in Action

Personal Advocates

Personal Advocates are volunteers who works with older adults facing a difficulty in their life, and helps them with the next steps to deal with the issue. Personal Advocates can help older adults with situations like these:

  • assistance setting a budget, and finding resources in the area after recently being laid off and moving.
  • support to ensure all the required steps are being taken to avoid foreclosure. help closing a son’s bank account and cancelling his social security following the son’s recent death.
  • help terminating a bank card that a grandson accessed without permission and to make sure no other abuse is happening.
  • assistance sorting out husband’s life insurance policy when the company is not responding.
  • help in obtaining a restraining order for a caregiver who lives with him and is threatening.
  • request for help in determining what benefits or resources might be available.

Web: Elders in Action Phone: 503-235-5474