Research assistant | Economics and Public Policy | Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
MSc Economics | University College London | 2016
BA (Honors) Economics | University of Delhi | 2015
Research interests: development economics, labor economics, political economy
- “Young Brides and Social Ties” accepted at the 14th Annual Conference on Economic Growth and Development Conference at the Indian Statistical Institute, Dec 2018
- “Political Economy of Public Good Provision” accepted at the 27th Annual General Conference on Contemporary Issues in Development Economics at Jadavpur University, Dec 2018
- "Young Brides and Social Ties" (accepted at the 14th Annual Conference on Economic Growth and Development Conference, Indian Statistical Institute)
- "Political Rivalry and Policy Implementation" with Ishani Chatterjee and Dibya Mishra (accepted at the 27th Annual General Conference on Contemporary Issues in Development Economics, Jadavpur University)
- "Maternal employment and child health outcomes"
- "Female employment and intra-household bargaining power"
Teaching assistant | Managerial economics | Indian School of Business | Feb 2018
Adjunct Research associate | Microeconomics | Jindal Global Law School | Aug 2016-Nov 2016