Rigorous Statistical Mechanics and Related Topics
Aims and Scopes
This workshop will focus on the state of the art in rigorous statistical mechanics and related topics including (but not limited to) :
- Phase transitions, critical behavior and associated limit theorems in probability;
- Integrable stochastic interacting systems, Quantum integrable systems;
- Functional analytic approach to condensed matter physics.
The goal of the workshop is to invite active researchers in physics and mathematics and have them lecture on the aforementioned themes.
Period: 18 November- 21 November 2019
Location: RIMS, Kyoto University, Rm 201,Research Building No.15
- The conference dinner is expected to take place on Wednesday.
- Please note general participants are welcome to participate and sign in as a non-registered attendee on the day(s) during the meeting.
- Please note the list of speakers has been already determined and no slot remains for general participants.