The Try Guys kick off their cross-country Dirty Tour trilogy in California.
- Branded content for Amazon Prime Video's The Grand Tour Season 2.
- Shot on 25 cameras: RED EPIC, C300 Mark 2, DJI Mavic, GoPro, iPhone
- VFX in Element3D
- Color grade in DaVinci Resolve
Worth It tests who can make the perfect sandwich. They visit 3 locations and try 3 different price points to determine if cost means quality.
- Shot over 5 days in Nashville at local restaurants
- Shot on 15 cameras: Canon C300 MKII, Canon 5D Mark IV, Canon C100
- Edit, color, and sound in Premiere
Millions of Americans came together and put Noses On for a good cause.
- Branded content for Walgreens and Red Nose Day.
- Stop motion capture via Dragonframe
- Additional VFX in After Effects
BuzzFeed Sizzle 2017
- Compilation of BuzzFeed clips and history for sales partners.
Viacom Digital Colorist Reel 2014
- Compilation of Viacom's in-house color grades from 2014.
- Grades done in DaVinci Resolve.
"Vandaveon" and "Mike" pitch some ideas to improve Key & Peele's "I Said Bitch" sketch.
- Intentional VFX, GFX, and edits to parody user-uploaded video.