- I am PhD student in department of Computer science, University of Houston.
- I am a member of Research in Text Understanding and Analysis of Language Lab [RiTUAL Lab]
- My research interests include: Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computational Linguistics, Applied Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Information Retrieval, Information Extraction (Social Media)
- Pleased to announce that our paper "Learning Emphasis Selection for Written Text in Visual Media from Crowd-Sourced Label Distributions" has been accepted to ACL 2019. Many Thanks to amazing co-authors from Adobe Research and RiTUAL Lab (University of Houston).
- ‘Highly Commended Paper Award’ article has been featured in ‘UH Inside Research’, ‘UH Today’, 'UH news & events', 'NSM news & events', 'UH NSM student accomplishments' and 'Cougar Milestones - January 22, 2019'.
- Adobe Research Fellowship for academic year 2018-2019
- Highly Commended Full Paper Award ESEM 2018
- PyTorch Scholarship Challenge from Facebook
- Research Assistant - University of Houston
- Research Intern - Adobe Research