Clean Renewable Energy
As we have become more and more advanced as a society, and as our technological advancements increased, the effects on our ecosystem and has taken it's toll on our environment. More and more carbon emissions are being pumped into our atmosphere from factories and automobiles every second, and toxic pollutants are seeping into our waterways from landfills and fossil fuel refineries.
It is essential that we start taking an active role in reducing our state's carbon footprint in order to ensure that the future generations of citizens are not burdened with the devastating side affects of global warming and greenhouse gasses. It is my goal to reduce Alabama's carbon footprint by 100% by 2030, while providing state assisted training and job placement to individuals working in the fossil fuel industry as they make the transition to jobs in the clean renewable energy industry.
Christopher is in favor of:
- In favor of offering training and job placement services to prisoners in our prison system to fill the influx of jobs that are created within the state due to advances in the clean renewable energy industry.
- In favor of providing state assisted training and job placement to individuals working in the fossil fuel industry as they make the transition to jobs in the clean renewable energy industry.
- In favor of utilizing the natural resources of Alabama for the development and implementation of clean renewable energy solutions, that do not create an additional strain on our environment or ecosystem, within the state.
- In favor or implementing educational resources into our public schools and colleges that teach students about the importance of utilizing clean renewable energy solutions, and the importance of reducing our carbon footprint within our state, nationwide and worldwide.
- In favor of bringing new jobs into the state that specialize in clean renewable energy solutions, and providing job placement assistance and training to those in the fossil fuel industry who transition into jobs in the clean renewable energy industry.