Disruptive Thoughts Aren't Useful For Anyone
In a house where there's neither fire nor smoke a person is enjoying a relaxing hot shower, the steam escapes tripping a smoke alarm.
How useful is it for firefighters to be sent to this person's home?
You already know that the human brain is more complicated than a smoke detector and continually regulating how energy is used. You also know energy makes stuff happen and energy to make things happen about stuff that already happened or has yet to happen can cause disruptive thoughts, sensations and emotions.
While far from perfect, after a session people have reported a sense of lightness and clarity, issues that seemed insurmountable become easier to navigate and most folks get interested in what they'd like to do next in their lives.
Unlike therapies which encourage painfully reliving past events, Resolution Facilitation gently gets things done so you can move on with your life.
- I offer facilitation sessions as a practitioner of Rapid Resolution Therapy.
- I've seen folks seeking help with; trauma, stress, anger, jealousy, fear, guilt, shame, grief, regret, and addiction relapse prevention.
- If you are a U.S. Veteran, a session will be provided without charge.
- A session is 1.5 to 2.5 hours. Often a single session is enough to experience a permanent benefit.
- I accept check or credit card payment.