We are excited to announce that we will be hosting monthly training workshops just for those who have attended one of our previous seminars.
These workshops are designed to review the skills you developed at the seminar and to give you the opportunity to build upon the personal protection skills you acquired. Each workshop will focus on something new. See the dates below for our upcoming workshops.
All workshops will be held at our facility—5 E. Sanilac Rd, Sandusky, MI 48471. Wear appropriate clothing for training.
*All online transactions are made securely through Paypal.
READ TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE PURCHASING
Empower & Prepare Personal Protection Training Workshop
- Monday, September 23, 2019, 6 - 8 pm
- WKSP0923 - $10.99 per attendee
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply when purchasing a Resolute Warrior Academy product, course, or class.
- The customer is entitled to a 50% refund if he / she cannot attend a class if he / she cancels one week prior to the class. In the case of emergency, the customer will be given the option of attending a future offering of the same class (up to one year) instead of taking the 50% loss. Resolute Warrior Academy is the sole determiner of what constitutes “an emergency”, and may ask for proof of the emergency claimed.
- If the customer cancels less than one week prior to the class, there will be a 0% refund.
- If customer does not communicate with Resolute Warrior Academy staff before the event and does not show up for class, there will be a 0% refund granted.
- Although, all precautions are made to secure a safe training environment, personal protection training is inherently dangerous and can cause injury.
- All trainees are required to sign a waiver BEFORE the training session begins.
- Any trainee unwilling to sign a waiver will not be permitted to participate or watch a class. Trainees refusing to sign the waiver are not entitled to a refund.
- If a customer is enrolling multiple trainees, such as a mother / daughter for example, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure each trainee understands the waiver requirement.
- All trainees are expected to behave in a safe manner.
- RESOLUTE WARRIOR ACADEMY, its STAFF / OFFICER(S) reserve all rights regarding dismissal of any student, at any time, for misconduct or actions which may convey a bad image or compromise other’s safety. Purposeful disregard for safety will not be tolerated.
- A refund will not be issued to any trainee expelled from class for any reason.