Re-Upholstery

Here are just a few of the many projects I have worked on

Please contact me with any enquiries

French style dressing table chair

This beautiful chair needed updating to match the new bedroom decor.

I re-upholstered in Dove cotton velvet edge with double piping and painted the frame in white.

Square Foot Stool

This was a commissioned piece, an old worn foot stool. My customer wanted something for the children's playroom that was fun and exciting, so a dice was born!

Covered in black crushed velvet to hide any sticky fingerprints then with the addition of fluffy pom-poms for the dots.

The Chair with 3 Legs!

This chair was a commission, a very unusual piece with its carved frame. It came to me with only three legs working the fourth leg had snapped off.

The drill came out and a metal rod was added to fix the broken leg .I then upholstered in a Laura Ashley fabric to sit pretty in their bedroom.

Two Cocktail Chairs

These two cocktail chairs were a steal at 5 pound each! They needed completely stripping back.

I sanded the legs to reveal nice bare wood and replaced all of the foam padding.

I upholstered in a lovely dark grey wool type fabric and for a bit of fun added mustard piping and buttons to make them look extra special.

6 Dining Chairs

As you can see these dining chairs were well used, with small children these light covers took a bashing and were sent to me in need of some tlc.

The chairs need recovering so we chose together a crushed velvet which hides a multiple of sins!

Office/Desk Chair

I was asked to reupholster this office/desk chair. It was absolutely impossible to take apart , i was covered in a suede type fabric which was stained and very worn . ,

After a discussion, it was decided that I would paint it, yes paint it! I used chalk paint and wax. This really brought life back to the chair and look at the result it turned out fab! Another happy customer!

Red French Armchair

This red French armchair I found this at a barn sale. It needed everything stripping off. The top fabric came off and revealed more layers of fabric once that had been removed it revealed bits of foam and unusual stuff like black plastic bags!

Once I had removed everything I painted the frame off-white and replaced the old foam then upholstered in a oatmeal linen fabric to give it a French look . I gave it a red bottom for a bit of wow factor.


My Favourite! Sit Chair.

This chair is my favourite, I found this on a selling site for £5. It was in a right state, broken frame, ripped fabric and stuffing was half missing!
I stripped this chairs many layers of fabric, fixed the frame, added new foam and painted in a matte black..

Turns out this chair is Victorian and has some lovely features which when I painted black were really enhanced.

I covered in oatmeal linen and finished off with red braiding. Wanting to do something a bit different s decided to make my own stencil and screen print the word ‘sit’ on the seat!

Since being sold this fab chair is being used at a dressing table.