Internships & Other UPDATES
- ABP Management Services/ Internship/Domain - HR/ Stipend: 8K-10K p.m./ Interview on 28.5.19 at 10:00 AM / See All Details & Apply in time: Click here
- Microsoft Internship! An exciting opportunity for 2020 engineering graduates (B.Tech/B.E 2020 Batch) to intern with Microsoft India for a Software Development internship during FY'19 summers (May'19-July'19)/ Stipend: Rs. 80,000/- per month plus other benefits/ See Details & Apply: CLICK HERE / Eligibility: pursuing B.Tech/M.Tech/MS - CS/IT/ECE/EEE/E&I Or Related Quantitative Field. with NO Pending Backlog and 7 CGPA Above./ Internship Location: Hyderabad Or Bangalore/ Duration: 8 weeks during summer 2019; exact dates will be determined in accordance with the summer break of the respective colleges of selected students./ NOTE: Eligible candidate from any college from India can participate./ Selection Process: Online Coding Test > Short Listing > Interview > Result / Test and Interview schedule will be sent to the registered email Id of eligible candidates. Candidates not found eligible for the event will also be notified through email.
- WIPRO - ****INTERNSHIP 2020**** ONLY for MBA/PGDM 2020/ Stipend: Rs. 19,900/- p.m.
Last Date to Apply: 1st April'2019 till 11:00 AM/ Click here to See/Read "Eligibility criteria, Job Details & APPLY"/ Pool Campus is on Tuesday, 2nd April'2019/ Registrations are Open.
- Ericsson is organizing 5th Annual Global Students Innovation Competition (i.e. Ericsson Innovation Awards)/
LAST DATE for Registration with Idea is 27th April'2019/ Click Here To See Details & Apply/ EIA Information Poster/Details can also be downloaded from: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1REMki_DMFJZ2BO3ljaxn4MbpgAHaVl0O/view?usp=sharing /
Ericsson > Important Dates: Dates to remember -
# Jan 28 - Apr 27 - Phase 1: Register your team and submit your idea. Entries could be updated until April 27, 2019 at 11:59 pm (23:59) GMT
# April 27 - May 20 - Regional competition
# May 20 - Regional winners & semi-finalist announced
# July 1 - Oct 10 - Phase 2: Mentor-ship program
# Nov 1 - Finalists Announced
# Nov 5 - Dec 5 - Phase 3: Finalists Mentor-ship
# Dec 11 - Nobel Museum Grand Final
This contest gives students opportunity to drive changes and bring their ideas to life. This year’s theme is Dive Deeper, which is based on the Nobel Week Dialogue theme – Water Matters. Apart from the Grand Prize (Euros 25,000 and a trip to Stockholm; 2nd Prize: Euros 15,000; 3rd Prize: Euros 5000; 4th Place: Euro 2000 etc.). Ericsson will provide students with a professional mentoring support, too.
4. Patanjali Ayurved Ltd. India’s Leading FMCG company is looking for dynamic “Marketing Interns” for a project related to Marketing/Branding/Survey & Research (Duration 3 months). Dynamic Graduates/pursuing graduation (of any semester/year) in any stream are eligible. Selected candidates will get "Stipend + Local conveyance + incentives". Good performers will also get "Pre-placement offer i.e. after their course completion they will be working with company". Details & Online application registrations will be opened soon. So, be updated with this section at times.