Milton Creek Bridge
Route 2 / US 30
Built: 1919 - 1920
"Ninety foot concrete viaduct over Milton Creek on the Columbia River Highway near St. Helens in Columbia County. Built in 1919 and 1920."
Oregon State Highway Commission - 4th Biennial Report of the Oregon State Highway Commission Covering the Period December 1st, 1918 to November 30th, 1920http://digital.lib.pdx.edu/oscdl/files/odot/pdx005t0003.pdf
Oregon State Archives - A 1940 Journey Across Oregon
MILTON CREEK, 20.9 m. [West of Portland] (56 alt., 248 pop.), was named for the old town of Milton founded in the late forties at its confluence with Willamette Slough.
"A metal railway installed across the bottom interior of the north side of this bridge, which is the only surviving part of the original ninety-foot concrete bridge built in 1920. It is similar in design to the old Tide Creek Bridge... Both bore decorative identification plaques that have been removed. Just north of, and parallel to, this bridge is the Lower Milton Creek (McDonald) Bridge. It is a rivet connected pony-truss bridge built in 1914. It served originally on the Pittsburg-St. Helens Highway."
Clearly, that is the Astoria-Megler bridge in the photo, not the US 30 Milton Creek Bridge!