Reasoning under partial knowledge
Conference in honor of Giulianella Coletti's 70th birthday
December 14-15, 2018 – Department of Mathematics and Computer Science (University of Perugia, Perugia) and Palazzo Trinci (Foligno)
The conference is in honor of Giulianella Coletti's 70th birthday and wishes to celebrate her scientific contributions in the modeling of decision processes involving uncertainty and reasoning under partial knowledge, dealing with imprecise and vague information.
The purpose of the meeting is to create new bridges, bringing together researchers from different fields, in order to share ideas and new trends that have gathered interest in probability, statistics, decision theory and artificial intelligence during the latest years.
- Bernadette Bouchon-Meunier (Sorbonne Universités, UPMC, CNRS, LIP6, Paris, France)
- Thierry Denoeux (Université de Technologie de Compiègne, CNRS, Heudiasyc, Compiègne, France)
- Didier Dubois (CNRS, IRIT, Université Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France)
- Lluis Godo (Artificial Intelligence Research Institute (IIIA-CSIC), Bellaterra, Spain)
- Salvatore Greco (Università di Catania, Catania, Italy and University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth, United Kingdom)
- Radim Jiroušek (University of Economics, Jindřichův Hradec and Czech Academy of Sciences, Prague, Czech Republic)
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
University of Perugia
Department of Basic and Applied Sciences for Engineering
"La Sapienza" University of Rome