6th International Conference on Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Research and Development in Chemistry
National University of Mongolia is proud to organize International Conferences on Chemistry and Chemical Engineering-VI, under topic of Research and Development on Chemistry –2018.
The International Conferences on Chemistry and Chemical Engineering are held provide an international forum for discussing current research and development in area of organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry and chemical engineering and business.
The organization committees are glad to welcome all the participants, eminent leaders of chemistry, professors, researchers, delegates, students, business experts and officials from everywhere throughout the globe on June 20-22, 2018 at Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. Furthermore, we hope that the conference can provide great chance to the researchers and students from Mongolian universities and academic institutes to discuss latest research and development organic, inorganic chemistry, chemical engineering, material sciences and business in international level at home.
Click to see photo (please sign in gmail account)
- Poster presentation
A: Inorganic Chemistry
- Trends in Analytical Chemistry
- Environmental chemistry and geochemistry, solid state chemistry
- Physical chemistry, Electrochemistry, Electrolysis and Corrosion
- Radiochemistry and Nuclear Chemistry
- Inorganic Biochemistry
- Chemistry Education
B: Organic Chemistry
- Medical chemistry, Biotechnology and biogenic drugs, Toxicology
- Phyto chemistry
- Organometallic Chemistry, Coordination Chemistry
- Food chemistry
- Polymer science
C: Chemical engineering and material sciences
- Chemical engineering
- Advanced materials and material science
- Industrial Chemical technology
- Green chemistry and clean energy
- Computational and Theoretical Chemistry
President of National University of Mongolia
Vice President of National University of Mongolia
Institute of Chemistry and Chemical Technology, Mongolia
Hee Kyu Choi
Engineering Research Center for Integrated Mechatronics Materials and Components, Changwon National University, Changwon, Korea
University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, USA
Tokyo Metropolitan University, Tokyo, Japan
Selen Bilge Koçak
Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Ankara University, Ankara, Turkey
Tokyo Metropolitan University, Tokyo, Japan
Tokyo Gakugei University, Tokyo, Japan
Department of Chemistry, KAIST, Korea
Vice President for Academic Affairs Prof. B. Ochirkhuyag
- Prof. O. Bolormaa, Department of Chemistry, NUM
- Assoc. Prof. D. Khasbaatar, Head of Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, NUM
- Assoc. Prof. D. Sarangerel, Head of Department of Chemistry, NUM
- Prof. D. Erdenechimeg, Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, NUM
- Prof. B. Enkhsaruul, Department of Chemistry, NUM
- Assoc. Prof. B. Tserenkhand, Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, NUM
- Assoc. Prof. N. Amgalan, Department of Chemistry, NUM
- Assoc. Prof. Ts. Tugsuu, Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, NUM
- Assoc. Prof. Kh. Tegshjargal, Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, NUM
- Senior lecturer Dr. J. Irekhbayar, Department of Chemistry, NUM
- Senior lecturer Dr. G. Tamiraa, Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, NUM
- Senior lecturer B. Sukhbaatar, Department of Chemistry, NUM
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE
15 April, 2018
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE/REJECTION
in one week time after submission
THE FULL PAPER SIBMISSION DEADLINE
15 April, 2018
SUBMISSION & EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DEADLINE
06 April, 2018
EARLY REGISTRATION FEES DEADLINE
15 March, 2018
Please be advised that your registration fee does not include travel insurance, please ensure that you have your own insurance policy before traveling.
Substitutions may be made at any time but please advise the conference secretariat of a change of name. If you find it necessary to cancel the registration completely, please notify the conference secretariat immediately. Provided written notice is received by 30 March 2018, a full refund will be given less a 10% administration charge. Provided written notice is received by 13 April 2018, a 50% refund will be given. It is regretted for registrations cancelled after 13 April 2018, or for no-shows at the conference, the full fee (100% cancellation charges) will be payable.
Bank name: Golomt bank
Account Number: 1165104272
Beneficiary name: Bolormaa Oyuntsetseg
Swift code: GLMTMNUB
Call for Abstracts
We are looking forward to receive your abstracts for oral and poster presentation. Abstract text should be 300 words or less. The word count excludes abstract title, author names and affiliations. The full paper will be published in Mongolian Journal of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering (ISSN 2227-7838).
On the following page, begin with the Running title.
- On the first line of the page, center the word “Abstract” (but do not include quotation marks).
- On the following line, write a summary of the key points of your research. Your abstract summary is a way to introduce readers to your research topic, the questions that will be answered, the process you took, and any findings or conclusions you drew.
- This summary should not be indented, but should be double-spaced and less than 300 words.
- If applicable, help researchers find your work in databases by listing keywords from your paper after your summary. To do this, indent and type Keywords: in italics. Then list your keywords that stand out in your research.
If participants wish, hotel reservations can be made through the organizers. Some of the closest hotels to NUM and other hotels are listed below. For more detailed information, please check the relevant websites.
Puma Imperial Hotel
(5 minutes by walk from NUM)
Room rates quoted in USD and will be converted into MNT accordance to daily exchange (selling) rate of banks which depend on hotels. Please check homepage of the hotels.
Find a list of all sessions and speakers at the R&D Conf 2018.
Plenary & Invited Speakers Oral Presentations Poster Presentations
Please keep to your alloted time;
Plenary ‒ 30 min total (roughly 25 min talk + 5 min questions)
Invited ‒ 30 min total (roughly 25 min talk + 5 min questions)
Oral ‒ 15 min total (roughly 13 min talk + 2 min questions)
Mini Oral ‒ 5 min total (5 min talk)
The maximum ratio of a poster is 120 cm height x 84 cm width (A0 size).
Library of NUM,
University street 1,
Prof. O. Bolormaa
National University of Mongolia, University Street 1, P.O.B-46a/257, Ulaanbaatar 14201, Mongolia