Thank you to all that participated in this years ride! We look forward to seeing you next year!
Randy Wirth Half Century Ride Committee
Sally Sears - President
Dee Cudney - Event Coordinator
Special Thanks to our Supporters and Volunteers
for making this year the best ride yet!
Aggie Blue Bikes
Design Sub Terra
Great Basin Graphics
With a theme of Be Safe Be Seen, the Randy Wirth Half Century Ride promotes safe cycling practices while showcasing favorite Cache Valley rides of long-time Logan businessman, roastmaster and conservationist, Randy Wirth. Proceeds from the RWHCR will be used to enhance bird habitat in and around the Logan area. The fee for registration includes a commemorative t-shirt.
Sport-cut and in unisex sizes, these jerseys are available in the cafe for $120 or online for $105 when you register for the ride.
- The 3rd Annual RWHCR is Saturday, August 12th. The ride begins at 7AM and leaves from Caffe Ibis located at 52 Federal Ave, Logan UT 84321.
- Registration check-in and packet pick-up is Friday, August 11th from 3PM-7PM at Caffe Ibis &Saturday, August 12th from 6AM-6:45AM at Caffe Ibis.
- There are four rest stops located on the route. Snacks and water will be provided at each stop. Plus, there will be a SAG team to hand out water and monitor safety of the riders.
- The ride will leave from Caffe Ibis @7AM and lead you out to Newton, returning on that same route, back to Caffe Ibis and the finish line. You will receive a cue sheet and course map with your packet.
- Registered riders will receive a free commemorative t-shirt with packet pick-up and lunch will be provided upon return. Of course, you go as far as you want/can. You don't have to do the whole 50 miles.
- Early Bird registration online is $55 until July 30th. After that, registration is $65 until August 8th. Walk in registrations are welcome August 11th and 12th during packet pick-up times.