August 17, 2019
1 Mile 8:00 AM
5K 8:30 AM
on the Cross Country Course
WakeMed Soccer Park
Part of the Grand Prix race series
The 1 mile and 5K are both held on the cross country course at WakeMed Soccer Park. It begins and ends on a large grassy field with scenic wooded trails in between.
The course is marked and volunteers help direct runners at keys points. Water is provided near the half way mark of the 5K and at the finish of both races.
- Women - 16:06 by Ryen Frazier in 2015
- Men - 14:20 by Shaun Thompson in 2014
Run For Life records
- Women - 17:39 by Michelle Langan in 2014
- Men - 16:19 by Daniel Moore in 2011
DIRECTIONS TO RACE
Registration for 2019 has not opened yet. Please check back later.
- Pre-race packet pickup will be on August 17, details to be announced later.
- Race day packet picket up will begin at 7 AM at the main tent near the starting line.
Participants may register as either Competitive or Recreational entrants.
- Competitive entrants receive official finishing times and are eligible for awards.
- Recreational entrants do not receive official times or awards.
For Further Information
Contact Eileen Mayhew at 919-678-3004 or eileen@BirthchoiceWake.org