Student of MS CS
COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
I belong to Dir (L) KP. I completed BS Computer Science from University of Malakand in 2014. Now I am doing MS from Comsats Institute of Information Technology Islamabad. I am working on the integration of Cloud Computing in Smart Grid under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Nadeem Javaid.
List of Publications:
- Rahim Ullah, Ayesha Amjid, Nadeem Javaid, Muhammad Bilal, Aziz Ur Rehman, and Mahnoor Khan. "Collaborative Buildings-to-Cloud Communication and Comparison of Service Broker Policies in Smart Grid" In 21st Saudi Computer Society National Computer Conference (NCC' 2018) Riyadh, April 2018. (Accepted)
- Rahim Ullah, Nadeem Javaid, Zafar Iqbal Qazi, Iftikhar Ahmad, Avais Jan, and Yasir Khan Jadoon. "CRRP analysis of cloud computing in smart grid" In the 12-th International Conference on Complex, Intelligent, and Software Intensive Systems (CISIS-2018). (Accepted)
- Itrat Fatima, Nadeem Javaid, Sakeena Javaid, Isra Shafi, Zunaira Nadeem, Rahim Ullah, and Zahoor Ali Khan. "Region Oriented Integrated Fog and Cloud based Environment for Efficient Resource Distribution in Smart Buildings" In the 11-th International Workshop on Intelligent Informatics and Natural Inspired Computing (IINIC-2018). (Accepted)
- Syed Shahab Zarin, Nadeem Javaid, Ihtisham Ullah, Mohsin Kamal, and Rahim Ullah "A Hybrid Tabu-Enhanced Differential Evolution Meta-heuristic Optimization Technique for Demand Side Management in Smart Grid",In the 12-th International Conference on Complex, Intelligent, and Software Intensive Systems (CISIS-2018). (Accepted)
- Jan, Naeem,
Ahmad Raza Hameed, Babar Ali, Rahim Ullah, Kaleem Ullah and Nadeem Javaid"A wireless sensor networks balanced energy consumption protocol." Advanced Information Networking and Applications Workshops (WAINA), 2017 31st International Conference on. IEEE, 2017.
- Shafique Usman, Hikmat Khan, Asma Sher, Adnan Zeb, Ufera Shafi, Rahim Ullah,Rehmat Ullah and Munam Ali Shah. "Modern Authentication Techniques in Smart Phones: Security and Usability Perspective." INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ADVANCED COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS 8.1 (2017): 331-340.