This is an exciting opportunity for enhancing your preschool or daycare program! Music Matters will come to YOU, bringing musical enrichment experiences to your children.
- Monthly or seasonal classes
- Special "one-time" themed events
- $80 for a 30-minute class
- I bring all the instruments and manipulatives that will be needed for the class. I have enough instruments to handle a class size up to 16 children.
- My inventory of instruments includes hand drums, jingles, triangles, sand blocks, shakers, rhythm sticks, and finger cymbals, along with a variety of manipulatives such as scarves, hoops, stir xylophone, hand puppets and a colorful "parachute". I also incorporate a gathering drum, guitar, autoharp, recorder, tone bells, and xylophone with some of the group activities.
"Our students love Music Matters! They are very excited each time Mary arrives. You can tell Mary loves music and she shares this with the children. She can get a group of children to stop and take notice just by singing a melody. Something as simple as a child's name is a song. I like how she uses not only instruments and movement but also games and objects, such as hula hoops and scarves, in her lessons. I highly recommend Music Matters."
Tonya Beth, Director of Bright Start Preschool (Vermont Street UMC)