Cycle of Seasons - Sun Catchers
3.5 - 5 years
Fall classes begin on Thursday, January 10th, and continue for 12 weeks. (Any cancellations due to weather/school closings will be rescheduled.)
Thursday afternoons - 12 week session
Class size requirement = minimum of 6 children and maximum of 10
$100 + $55 materials fee = $155
- includes a family packet with 2 CDs, parent book for at home enrichment, instrument and picture cards.
Preschool activities focus on the seasons of the year and classes are designed to build attention and self-expression through singing, creative movement, rhyming, focused listening, rhythms, musical games, exploring musical instruments, and storytelling through music.
Musical play activities:
- Nurture preschooler's ability to use language and participate in dramatic play within a musical context.
- Develop listening, focused attention, imagination, creativity, and self-expression.
- Singing, chanting, moving, focused listening, musical games.
- Exploring musical instruments, creative movement and storytelling.
- Family packets for each season of the year. Each packet contains an outstanding CD, 8 full-color illustrated cards, and a parent activity book, all in a cloth Musikgarten pouch.
To register, contact Mary Shelor: