Cycle of Seasons
3.5 - 5 years
Fall classes run September 7th - November 23rd pending weeks off due to any school closings.
Every Thursday, 11:20 AM - 12:00 PM
$100 + $55 materials fee = $155
- includes a family packet with 2 CDs, parent book for at home enrichment, instrument and picture cards.
Class size required to be a minimum of 6 children and a maximum of 10
Preschool activities focus on the seasons of the year and classes are designed to build attention and self-expression through singing, creative movement, rhyming, focused listening, rhythms, musical games, exploring musical instruments, and storytelling through music.
Musical play activities:
- Nurture preschooler's ability to use language and participate in dramatic play within a musical context.
- Develop listening, focused attention, imagination, creativity, and self-expression.
- Singing, chanting, moving, focused listening, musical games.
- Exploring musical instruments, creative movement and storytelling.
- Family packets for each season of the year. Each packet contains an outstanding CD, 8 full-color illustrated cards, and a parent activity book, all in a cloth Musikgarten pouch.
To register, contact Mary Shelor: