Upcoming Fall Professional Learning
Professional Learning Hubs
Queen Creek Unified School District (QCUSD) believes in the pursuit of lifelong learning to promote personal growth and community involvement. Teachers and staff improve most when their learning is self-directed, tailored to meet their own individual needs, and based on real-time data from their own instructional efforts. To provide professional learning that will provide an avenue for growth and community involvement we have focused on five core values. The best professional learning requires:
• Continuous cycles of doing, reflecting/discussing, and refinement;
• Feedback loops from colleagues, coaches, and/or supervisors to assist the educator in reflecting on practice and determining any changes that may be necessary;
• A balance of knowledge gained from looking inward at data and analysis of practice with what can be learned by looking outward at research or information from those acknowledged as experts;
• Learning about content balanced with learning about pedagogy;
• Technology to access knowledge through classroom videos, websites, webinars, online courses, professional learning networks and to plan collaboratively.
Visit our Professional Learning Hubs to access district resources and links and learn more about professional learning opportunities
Need Help? Schedule a Coach!
Our Edservices staff is here to help . Your can reach out to any of our coaches via email or click here to schedule time to plan with one of our coaches.
The Educational Services Department, in partnership with staff, families and the community, provides a rigorous, innovative and supportive learning environment where each student thrives academically, develops a deep love of learning and is uniquely prepared for the future.
Empowering Students and Staff to Achieve Success through Learning, Leadership, and Collaboration