Hoop House Policy
There are two hoop houses each divided into 4 plots.
The hoop house plots are used by individual PCG members with associated plot fees and garden hours required: $5 and 2 garden hours per plot for the season. The Governing Committee will announce the availability of these plots to all gardeners in good standing. If more than 8 gardeners express interest in having a plot, a lottery will be used to decide which gardeners will be given the use of a plot, with preference going to gardeners who have not had a hoop house plot in the past. Please contact Pat Dodge if you have been in the garden for at least one year, and you are interested in gardening in the Hoop House.
Since the hoop houses are a shared resource, please:
• Do not store anything in the hoop house. Items left, may be removed;
• Keep an eye on the doors during cold or hot weather so that plants do not freeze or dry out;
• Treat fellow gardeners sharing the hoop house with respect, honoring it as a communal space;
• Adhere to the PCG Guidelines, Practices, and Procedures;
• Do not plant invasive plants, or those that block light from reaching other plots;
• Attend a mandatory hoop house orientation at the start of the season.