Which Department will walk away with Champion Trophy this year??
Gather your players, form your teams and represent your departments in the following games.
- Badminton - Open for registration!
- Basketball (3-a-side) - Open for registration!
- Board Games
- Captain's Ball - Open for registration!
- Futsal (5-a-side)
- Handball - Open for registration!
- Sepak Takraw
- Soft Tip Darts
- Table Tennis
All games will be held at PUBRC unless otherwise stated
- Mon to Thu: 6.30pm-9.30pm
- Fri: 6pm-9pm
Registration for each game will be open 2 months before and closes 2 weeks before games day.
SIGN UP NOW!
For registration and further queries, please contact your department representatives.
- Joyce Law (IDD)
- Kevin Liew (DTSS2)
- Koh Shun Xiang (DTSS2)
- Vito Lim (OED)
- Ong Yi Kai (ERMD)
WATER RECLAMATION (PLANTS)
- John Ang
- Deddy Triwahyudi
CATCHMENT & WATERWAYS
- Kok Yong Hao
- Yau Wing Ken
WATER SUPPLY (NETWORK)
- Tang Wei Guang
- Nur Iryani Binte Younos
WATER RECLAMATION (NETWORK)
- Ng Chi Koon
- Michelle Leow
WATER SUPPLY (PLANTS)
- Joelyn Tan
- Jonathan Wong
GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS
The 6 competing departments are:
- Corporate - Light Blue
- Catchment & Waterways - Yellow
- Water Reclamation (Network) - Blue
- Water Reclamation (Plant) - Red
- Water Supply (Network) - Grey
- Water Supply (Plant) - Orange
- You may only form teams within your competing department.
- Staff shall represent the competing department which they are in as of 1 Apr 2019.
- Staff who are seconded out may represent the Corporate competing department. Dual-porting staff may only represent 1 competing department at their choice.
- The game ties, requirements on team composition, and tentative schedule are indicated in table below.
- For all sports (except Futsal), each competing department may form more than 1 team. Maximum of 4 teams per competing department is allowed for Futsal.
- Game will only be organised when 3 or more competing departments, not teams, take part.
Fixtures will be released 3 days before games day.
Watch this space to find out the leading Department!
Sports vouchers and Champion Department Trophy to be won!
SPORTSMAN & SPORTSWOMAN of 2019
Individuals can accumulate points by winning in the games according to the table below.
The male and female with the most points at the end of PUB Games 2019 will be presented with the "Sportsman of 2019" and “Sportswoman of 2019” Award!
1st: $180 2nd: $135 3rd: $90
- Badminton, Captain Ball, Futsal, Handball, Soft-tips Darts & Table Tennis
1st: $160 2nd: $120 3rd: $80
- Dodgeball, Floorball & Mixed Netball
1st: $120 2nd: $90 3rd: $60
- Basketball, Boardgames & Sepak Takraw
1st: $100 2nd: $75 3rd: $50
Each competing department will be awarded the following points with each win by their teams:
- 1st: 9 points
- 2nd: 6 points
- 3rd: 3 points
- Participation: 1 point per team
Teams who flout any of the rules will be disqualified immediately and the competing department will be penalised 2 points.
The competing department with the most points at the end of PUB GAMES will win the "Champion Department of PUB Games 2019” trophy!