Policies, guidelines, Terms & conditions
- Conversations will start with every participant given a chance to speak once, with an opportunity for follow-up comments. Generally, there will be time for less structured conversation once every participant has had a chance to speak.
- Every participant should have a chance to speak on given topics. Please make sure that everyone has had a chance to intervene once you have spoken twice.
- The moderator will make every effort to balance structured and free-flow conversation.
- We hold all stories or personal material in confidentiality.
- We listen to each other with compassion and curiosity.
- We ask for what we need and offer what we can.
- Participants come as their private selves. Vendors of products or services should contact email@example.com if they want to promote any products or services to participants. An optional time slot may be reserved at the end of a session for promotional or marketing purposes only if participants express interest in such a presentation. The time slot will clearly be identified as such.
- The primary purpose of the sessions is to connect, learn and grow with other professional moms. We aim to create a sincere, authentic and professional learning environment. There may be therapeutic moments during the discussions, but our programs are not primarily created as therapeutic groups.
- Participants as moderators: at the organizer’s discretion, participants may have the opportunity to moderate one of the group discussions. If interested, participants should email firstname.lastname@example.org with a topic they want to moderate and links to two references or titles of articles or books they intend to use to support the discussion, along with five questions that will be asked of participants to guide the discussions. Moderators are expected to adhere to the guidelines above.
- Participants are expected not to attend a session if they or their child have a contagious illness.
Limitation of liability
Pros&Babes or its partners make no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind or nature, express or implied with respect to the peer support services purchased and rendered. In no event shall Pros&Babes or its partners be liable to the participant, her partner, spouse or her child(ren) for any indirect, consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the participant and or child(ren) attending may incur, Pros&Babes' and partners' entire liability under these terms and the Participant's exclusive remedy shall be limited to the amount actually paid by the participant to Pros&Babes under these terms for all peer support services rendered through and including the termination date.
Neither we nor any third-parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our website or in our services for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The information on our website and in our services is provided “as is” without representation or warranty of any kind. Pros&Babes will not be liable to participants in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, our website or services and these limitations of liability apply even if Pros&Babes has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Your use of any information or materials on our website or in our services is entirely at your own risk for which Pros&Babes will not be held liable. You must accept the entire risk of using the information provided. It is your responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through our website meet your specific requirements.
Information you provide to us: For all Users we collect Personal Data when you voluntarily provide such information to the Services, such as when you register for access to the Services, contact us with inquiries, respond to one of our surveys or browse or use certain parts of the Services. The Personal Data we may collect includes without limitation your name, address, email address and other information that enables Users to be personally identified. Pros&Babes and its affiliates may contact you regarding programming, services or surveys using the information you provided us. You have the option to opt out from communication from us by emailing email@example.com
If your ticket allows you a drop-in session, you may join one meeting of a Connect, Learn, Grow cohort after receiving confirmation from the facilitator about the appropriate date and time for such a drop-in.
- Pros&Babes works with select partners to deliver its programming.
- We consider our partners on a case-by-case basis, depending on mission, value alignment and service compatibility.
- Occasionally, participants may be interested in a specific topic. In such cases, the organizer will consider scheduling a specific time slot at the end of a session for a marketing presentation. A fee may apply to cover administrative costs. You may write to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proposal that we will keep in mind. We will contact you if an opportunity arises.
- Guest speakers may be invited to present at a session.
- Topics are determined based on participant interest, guest speaker availability and relevance.
- Guest speakers are generally not compensated for their presentations.
- If you are interested in being a guest speaker, please email email@example.com with a short paragraph outlining your topic, along with a few main ideas, discussion questions and explanation of how the presentation will allow participants to connect, learn and grow as professionals on maternity leave.