Professional Learning @CSC
At Castlemaine Secondary College our Professional Learning Program is integrated with the Performance and Development Plan process for the Department of Education and Training
To apply for PD this year complete the form by clicking this link: PD Application
Student Attitudes to Class survey
- High Impact Teaching Strategies
- HITS Observation Protocol
- HITS Reflection Sheet (4 Aspects)
- Hattie's top 250 influences
- Peer Observation Protocol Template
- Differetiation and Scafolding
Professional Learning at CSC 2019:
- Session 2: Student Attitudes to Class
- Session 1: Introduction - Reflecting and Preparing
Professional Learning at CSC 2018:
- Session 1: Introduction - Setting Goals
- Session 2: Goal 1: Professional Knowledge - "Curriculum and Assesment"
- Session 3: Goal 3: Professional Engagement - "Professional Learning and ICT"
- Session 4: Goal 2: Professional Practice - "Personalisation and Mentoring"
- Session 5: Mid-Cycle Part 1 - "Mid Cycle Reflection"
- Session 6: Mid-Cycle Part 2 - "Mid Cycle Reflection"