- Here you will find a list of past and ongoing projects on the study of conflict, violence and peace put together by Christian Davenport and Will Moore.
- Gaurav Khanna is working on several data projects such as Maoist related conflict events. Please contact him if you are interested in anything.
- Standards and best practices for observational data put together by Christian Davenport and Will Moore (Will's piece on observation itself being problematic) with input from several scholars who study political conflict and violence.
- (Understanding what events are reported by the media - peer reviewed articles on media coverage of conflict events and media coverage of protest events. The source material for conflict events are usually newspapers and/or human rights reports. If you have access to the raw text you can use AntConc for at least a preliminary text analysis.)
Mapping Land Conflict:
- I came across this website which maps land conflicts in India.