We always welcome, with open arms, any talent that shares our goals, values, and community ethics! Contact us sharing a little about your interests, passion, and/or expertise. Whether you have a project started, want to contribute to an existing project, or don't know where to start, we will consult your profile and recommend you to a project that fits your unique profile and aims towards self-sustainability.
Expertise required for current projects:
- Architecture/Interior Design
- Graphic Design
- WebApp development UX/UI Design
- Chefs (food recipe innovators)
- Social Media enthusiasts
Interests/passion that could help develop current projects:
- Culture: We want to talk about the positive attributes of different cultures.
- Religious: We love to talk to people from different religious background.
- Artists/Musicians: This plays an important in sustaining our positive environment.
- Athletes: How can we insure that the activity of our network is extended beyond our projects.
If you relate to any of the above, let us talk.
How do I start?
As soon as you contact us,and we see your form, we will register you on the PraxEco Network Loomio group, and you may start participating in our decision making! On the same group, you have access to share your ideas, send edit requests, project proposals, and share any other thoughts with our community. You will also have access to the PraxEco Trello group, were members' contributions, timelines, to-do lists, etc could be seen live. Furthermore, you may choose to have a business card with a custom email account, for example: email@example.com.